BLACK SERIES PURITY is our 3 in 1 formulation that combines the power of iron decontamination with exceptional lubricating surfactants and the cleaning ability to remove grease and old waxes, allowing you to perform claying operations under the most ideal conditions.
PURITY enables the chemical and mechanical breakdown and release of iron and other contaminants from your vehicles exterior painted surfaces. This process softens and loosens impurities and creates a super lubricated surface to allow you to safely glide your clay mitt or clay bar to decontaminate with complete peace of mind and without fear of scratching or marring your paint.
Watch as within seconds of being coated with PURITY, your exterior begins to bleed, vividly displaying the hidden contamination covering the surface and allowing for the deepest and most targeted clean possible.
Please note: Appearance of labels, triggers, liquid appearance and colour may all vary from what is delivered. This is no way affects the performance of the product.
When not in use, ensure sprayer nozzle has been returned to closed position to prevent evaporation and leakage of product. Store product upright in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Note: Shake well before use. Do not use in direct sunlight. Do not allow to dry on surface. Apply in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves.
- Clay process should be performed indoors or under cover where exposure to environmental elements and temperature variation is at a minimum.
- Working a small section at a time, mist spray MIRCH PURITY on to cool and dry painted surface.
- Allow to dwell for 1-4 minutes but do not allow to dry.
- As soon as colour reaction has begun, use clay media as required and reapply PURITY whenever necessary to maintain lubrication of surface. Ensure you are wearing gloves to minimise contamination.
- Repeat process for entire exterior surfaces.
- Pressure wash surface thoroughly once claying has been completed.
Why Buy From Us
PROFESSIONALLY CREATED FORMULAS
We have real chemical engineers working with us to formulate the best. Not only do we have industrial experience - our formulas are backed with real science.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA
To maintain the highest quality possible and to support Australian business, we produce, source and have all operations in Australia. Australian made is quality.
PROVEN BY INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION
MIRCH is an industrial supplier to many professional detailers, cleaners, workshops and more.
THE MIRCH GUARANTEE
We do not over-sensationalise items with false marketing. Our products produce real results with real claims.